Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mountains!

Now and again things get slow at work, I have some spare time (read bored). Would I rather be somewhere else? Of course! Can I really do that? Not today unfortunately. Next best thing is to review/add/sort photos on my flickr.

Mountains....I love them. Always have, even before taking up skiing / snowboarding. Decided fairly early in life that I had to live close to them, that I would have to sacrifice some things in order to do that. Turns out it wasn't much of a hardship at all.

I will never again live in a place that is flat. Spent to many years doing that. Texas and Holland come to mind.

Some of these shots you will recognize, others you may not. Some I have climbed, others I haven't. Some shots are from ski trips, others from backpacking / hiking. Some are new, some are old. Some are from when we didn't know any better. Have a look if you have time. They are all beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!