Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1, 2009

Grand Targhee

It was a beautiful day to be there. Could have used a bit of powder, but the sun, blue sky and warm temps were very tolerable....

Trenton was too tired after 2 days of State Championship Wrestling to come along, so it was just me and Tate. He spent the day douching dad every chance he got. And he got plenty of those! Hell, I even got myself a dozen times or more. The light wind was just right to blow (toe side turns) snow right in your face! Brain Freeze!

I saw fresh cat tracks, yes cat, meow, above the terrain park. Didn't think too much about it till I read on one of the boards at the bottom of the hill that a Lynx had been spotted over in the Chief Joseph bowl. Pretty Cool!

But yeah, Spring conditions for sure......


Targhee Targhee DSC03948a DSC03945a Targhee Targhee DSC04076 Targhee DSC03947a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!