Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surgery....

My minor surgery on the 4th ended up being much more than I bargained for. What was scheduled to be a simple 1.5 hour long Laparoscopic surgery for inguinal hernia repair, along with an umbilical hernia repair turned ugly and I was under for 5 and 1/2 hours....... I am only now feeling well enough to type a few lines.

Love the Percocet ....hate the swollen...ummm.....how should I say this....well, hate the swollen nuts. No delicate way to say that.

Swollen? Beyond belief. The size of a small cantelope/large grapefruit. No bullshit. wOw! My wife wanted to take photographs to provide evidence to me, in case I did not remember through my painful and blurry recovery.....oh, lord, please...I don't want to remember.....

Now I wake from my stupor to find that it has been snowing on the pass....I think I will pop a couple pills and go back to la la land.......

November 15, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!