Saturday, September 27, 2008

Passion

What gets you up in the morning? Work? Sure. Most people have to do the 9 to 5 thing. But if work was all there was, it would be a terrible way to go through life. I mean, what does everyone do? Wake, go to work, come home, eat, watch TV, go to bed, do it all over again? That sucks. Big time. Certainly there is more to life, right?

Good Times

Passion. I have more than one, though sadly I think many people appear to have none. Seriously. One only has to look around for a while to see what it is that most of us find interesting. Movies, TV, shopping, eating out. These are things that are OK now and again, but every day? Come on! Keeping tabs on what celebrities do on a daily basis? Please.

I think many people are missing out on life. Many. It is sad to think of all the people going through the motions, and acting out one stupid and worthless pursuit after another.

HWY 28

24? Never watched it. Movies? Once a year at the most. Eating out? I can cook a better steak than any chain restaurant.

No, I save my time and money for better things. Worthwhile things. Worthwhile time.

If you have not found your passion, get to looking for it. It is out there.... waiting for you to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!